need a new microphone

cosmicpanda

hi i am looking to get a new microphone beacuse my headset is getting a bit old now and i was looking to spend up to £40ish and i dont know anything good i can get for that and the ones i do know cost to much any help would be amazing

thanks everyone :)

Ok, I tried FOUR times to get a microphone for cheap, and let me tell you, it's just not worth it. Every single time the microphone either broke or was worse quality than the last. So I finally decided to cough up more money and get a Blue Snowball. Best decision I'm made audio-wise. Try looking for that microphone. It might be a bit over yout current budget, so try to save up. Buying a cheap mic doesn't work out in the end.

The Blue Yeti is also frequently on sale on Amazon for less than the Snowball. I picked mine up for ~$80. Best decision I've made. If you can at all save up, do it.

I use the G-Track. With that microphone you will have all in one. It has given me a quality oriented Audio with out any latency. I will be purchasing Studio monitors for using G-Track with them. G-Track gives me a professional sound at a lower cost. I am setting up my home studio for recording purpose. And this Baby will gonna give me a quick start. :up:

Back