Request Need A New Logo Possibly Banner Please!

Joshua Fredenburg

Ok I have a new channel. The link is obviously my name below. I have channel art already and a picture of me but I'm looking for a really cool logo and if you can channel art. If you can do it for free that'd be great!
Here's what I need:
(Logo) "ThaJFred" or simply "JFred"
(Logo) I do kpop covers so if you want you can put something like "KPop Covers" I'm not sure. Be creative :D
(Logo) If possible, I would like a blue (like the one that this text is colored with.)

(Logo) Bright or dark purple I don't really care. and white stars.
(Logo Summary) So it can be like: ThaJFred (white) some cool things in the back (Purple and Blue) Overlay the background with stars (White)
(Banner) basically everything is the same the colors and everything. Only thing here is if you could make like rays going out from a center point and then I can put a picture of me on it looking like I'm controlling the rays!

SORRY FOR THE LONG POST AND IF YOU CAN'T DO ALL I WANT THEN DO YOUR BEST I JUST NEED HELP! Thanks guys! ;)

Haha thanks! I made it myself but I'm still deciding if I want to change it I mostly want a logo. Plus it's the best I can really do right now and it looks... rough? Like around the edges and stuff
yeah you can definitely use a new banner and icon. I'll make you an icon. but that's as far as I'll go. banners are boring.

Back