Need A Name For A Type Of Video I Will Release On Fridays

ItsBecky

Internet Idiot who loves making people laugh
Hey guys, sorry if this is in the wrong section!

I am finally planning on getting a schedule for my channel sorted! This hasn't yet been announced on my channel, but I am going to be doing tech type videos on a Tuesday, which I will be calling tech Tuesdays (as I do a lot of app reviews and tech type videos anyway, and I don't want to stop doing them as they normally do well) and then I will be doing a random video on a Friday, keeping my channel as variety too. The only problem is I don't know what to call it! Tech Tuesdays sounds really good, but Random Fridays doesn't have the same ring to it, also I would feel bad as I have a youtuber friend who has Random Mondays, and I don't want it to look like I am copying him!

If anyone has any idea for what I can call it then let me know! :)

F is kind of hard to pair with a good synonym for random.

At first I was thinking Fortune Fridays or Fluky Fridays but I dont know if that flows very well.

Maybe play off of Friday being the "Start" of the weekend.

You could do "Weekend Jumpstart Jumble" or something along those lines.

Good luck!

F is kind of hard to pair with a good synonym for random.

At first I was thinking Fortune Fridays or Fluky Fridays but I dont know if that flows very well.

Maybe play off of Friday being the "Start" of the weekend.

You could do "Weekend Jumpstart Jumble" or something along those lines.

Good luck!
The other problem with fluky Fridays is I could end up mispronouncing it a lot in the video haha! I do like the ideas you gave but I want it to be something quick and easy to say in the video and possibly put in the title if the title isn't already too long!

Casual Fridays
Fortuitous Fridays (looked up synonyms for random at thesaurus lol)
Fried Egg

I love the idea of casual Fridays! I think that may be a potential winner actually! I will keep looking at ideas though :)

Funky friday
Funtime Friday
Freaky Friday
Fab Friday
there are so many things you could do! Just get as creative as you want!

Back