Need a Mic

Jon

Does anyone know a somewhat cheap but good mic to get is? i've been using my laptops built in mic but i'd rather get a better quality mic. Any suggestions?

Buy a $20 Logitech mic or use a RockBand mic. The sound quality is pretty good. Check out my channel if you're curious as to how it sounds.

Buy a $20 Logitech mic or use a RockBand mic. The sound quality is pretty good. Check out my channel if you're curious as to how it sounds.
do you use a logitech or rockband mic? i just found a logitech mic at target for pretty cheap and it seems like its good

do you use a logitech or rockband mic? i just found a logitech mic at target for pretty cheap and it seems like its good
They're both the same thing. The RockBand mic just pretty much has a custom paintjob.

The blue snowball ice is around £40 and its pretty good quality :)
Considering that he's trying to move on to a cheap mic from an onboard microphone. I think that he might be looking for something cheaper than this. But if he can, he should definately buy this, it's far superior.

Considering that he's trying to move on to a cheap mic from an onboard microphone. I think that he might be looking for something cheaper than this. But if he can, he should definately buy this, it's far superior.
If you're getting into youtube you might as well pay a little more for a microphone that's going to be able to last a lot longer :)

If you're getting into youtube you might as well pay a little more for a microphone that's going to be able to last a lot longer :)
Yeah, definately. I didn't have much money when I boght the mic. :( I am however saving up for something to record console with in HD (Elgato, HD-PVR, etc.) After that, then I'll buy a really good mic. :biggrin:

so i was looking at the logitech desktop 600 mic. and its onl about $8 and it sounds somewhat good on videos and i dont have a lot of money right now so i was gonna get that for now till i have enough enough to buy a better one. But thanks guys :) much appreciated!

Yeah, definately. I didn't have much money when I boght the mic. :( I am however saving up for something to record console with in HD (Elgato, HD-PVR, etc.) After that, then I'll buy a really good mic. :biggrin:
I would really suggest the elgato HD I wish I got that instead of my hdpvr gaming edition :)

Back