Request Need a logo - new gaming channel

Kleineganz

Opinionated Vlogger and Gamer
So I'm finally moving my games from my main channel (which has really always been a vlog) to their own channel and I could use a cute logo. My drawing skills aren't what they once were and I've never been good at good "cartoony" drawings.

I want to stick with my "little goose" theme although my channel is now "KleineGames" which just means little games - what I'm looking for is a cute little goose playing a PC game (or just using a PC?) It could have a headset on (or not). Just something simple but cute, bright and colorful.

I currently own the license to this photo of a baby goose (gosling) in case this is helpful.

Let me know what you want in exchange and we can negotiate privately if necessary.

RJl0e.jpg

I still need someone to help me develop a logo. Anyone have time and can turn it around quickly (2-3 days)?

Hello! I'd be happy to create a logo for you! Are you willing to pay (real currency)?
Thanks

P.S: add me on skype, bolt-design

Yes I'm willing to pay real money, but sorry I don't use Skype. Can't we interact via email or PM here? (what is everyone's obsession with Skype anyway)? Personally, I conduct most of my business with my clients via email.

You can email me at KleineGames@gmail.com. Do you have any examples of your work? If so please email me links to view them.

:wink2: I don't mind making one if you still need someone to make it. Just let me know what kind of color scheme you had in mind (other than bright and colorful). I make my graphics for free and I don't want anything in return so no need to discuss that aspect of it.
By the way... This is totally unrelated but the Skype thing is quite annoying, ha.

:wink2: I don't mind making one if you still need someone to make it. Just let me know what kind of color scheme you had in mind (other than bright and colorful). I make my graphics for free and I don't want anything in return so no need to discuss that aspect of it.
By the way... This is totally unrelated but the Skype thing is quite annoying, ha.
Cool. I'll send you more details tomorrow. Thanks.

Back