Voice Acting Need a deep voice

six cylinder

Keeping Yttalk safe since 1967 im the Vigilante
so I plan on making a funny video on how to make a fps game trailer and need someone with a deep voice to narrate !

I don't have THAT much of a deep voice, but I know of a few people with massively deep, narrative voices who would love to! Do you have contact info so I can hook you up?

I don't have THAT much of a deep voice, but I know of a few people with massively deep, narrative voices who would love to! Do you have contact info so I can hook you up?
Yeah my Twitter is @Sixclynder[DOUBLEPOST=1446511235,1446511219][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks

so I plan on making a funny video on how to make a fps game trailer and need someone with a deep voice to narrate !
I can definitely come up with a deep voice, as long as I understand what kind of deep voice you're wanting. If you still need someone for this, let me know and I'll see what I can do for you. =)

I can definitely come up with a deep voice, as long as I understand what kind of deep voice you're wanting. If you still need someone for this, let me know and I'll see what I can do for you. =)
If you can make I sound like a narrative for a trailer

not sure if my voice is deep enough or not but if it is then just let me know...i talk in my videos

I might fit the bill, sometimes I have to try not to be too baritone. Check my top RPG video for one where I let myself be myself.

Back