Need a cheap and effective video editor for PC

I have used imovie a lot but I can learn almost any computer program. I prefer to stay under $100 and will go no higher than $200. Let me know if anything viable exists.

Sony Vegas Pro? The new one is like 400+ but old versions can vary from 40 etc. I did a search online and they're cheap versions for the UK so might be the same for where you are :)

Well, Windows Movie Maker is free and it isn't horrible. Some older version of Sony Vegas aren't too badly priced, and they work good.

I have used imovie a lot but I can learn almost any computer program. I prefer to stay under $100 and will go no higher than $200. Let me know if anything viable exists.

So i use Vegas Pro 11.0
And this is actually a very good programm but I can not
use it with my slow system. It is recommended repays.

So i use Vegas Pro 11.0
And this is actually a very good programm but I can not
use it with my slow system. It is recommended repays.

Ok so I was checking out pro 11 (way out of my range) and ran across "Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 11 Production Suite " on amazon is it any good and what is the differance?

I currently use SVP 11 but I've used other versions in the past as well. I have to honestly say that the differences are very minimal. Minor changes here and there... but the improvements do not justify the price. Get the earlier versions for a low price and you won't regret the purchase.

Back