Request Need a Banner and Logo for My Channel!!

OfficialPlayer1

I have been making videos for three months and made myself a banner and logo, but I am not very good, and think it would be better with someone who has experience. Would be appreciated! If you do make it, the name is OfficialPlayer1/Player1. I dont have any actual money, and i just made this account, so no YTTalk money either, so i will need this for no money, but will give you a shoutout on twitter, and make you a featured channel on my channel. If you do not want to make something for free, i understand, but if so, from a small channel, thank you.

Last edited:
I have been making videos for three months and made myself a banner and logo, but I am not very good, and think it would be better with someone who has experience. Would be appreciated! If you do make it, the name is OfficialPlayer1/Player1.

Hi @OfficialPlayer1

Please read the rules in the thread titled "Please read this before posting" ( http://yttalk.com/threads/posting-a-request-read-me-first.135828/ )
and then specify what you are prepared to give in return (Free? Amount of YTtalk cash ? Amount of real cash? A link ? A shoutout? Featured channel?)

Thank you in advance :)

Back