Animation Need 2d Animator

HOLE PUNCHER

Ok so I am looking for animators to help with an animated web-show, if you want to talk about it then please leave your skype below and maybe some work you have done previously.

Last edited:
well, still looking for an animator if you want to help? and you do not need blender, we could just really use an animator

I startedm intensivelly, using it for some works one week and a half ago, tomorrow deadline!

I'm getting craazy!! xD
One of my animations needed water simulation: a whole life render time in a renderfarm... killed! xD
(Is the same with smoke? anyway, I will stay away from simulations for the moment ^^"

So.. should I be usefull someway w/ my low experience? =)

I startedm intensivelly, using it for some works one week and a half ago, tomorrow deadline!

I'm getting craazy!! xD
One of my animations needed water simulation: a whole life render time in a renderfarm... killed! xD
(Is the same with smoke? anyway, I will stay away from simulations for the moment ^^"

So.. should I be usefull someway w/ my low experience? =)
sadly we have changed the style of animation from 3D to 2D, however if you can 2D animate let me know :D I would love to see what you have created

sadly we have changed the style of animation from 3D to 2D, however if you can 2D animate let me know :D I would love to see what you have created
it is now exporting :) :)
If you are linked to the blendet farm you should see projects on rendering xD
something is still work in progress! Have problems with cycles' noise inside a manhole >_<

In MoGraph I'm not bad but need learning 3D for some incoming works :)

Hi I work on several 2D animated web series including Spaghetti Sauce Blackbelts and Exile Among the Stars. My channel is called Platypus Underground if you're interested in viewing samples- I'm definitely interested in collaborating on more shows!

Back