Animation Need 2d Animator

HOLE PUNCHER

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ok so I am looking for animators to help with an animated web-show, if you want to talk about it then please leave your skype below and maybe some work you have done previously.

Last edited:
Reactions: FraYoshi

HOLE PUNCHER

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
well, still looking for an animator if you want to help? and you do not need blender, we could just really use an animator

FraYoshi

GNU lover ^^
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Designer, Animator
I startedm intensivelly, using it for some works one week and a half ago, tomorrow deadline!

I'm getting craazy!! xD
One of my animations needed water simulation: a whole life render time in a renderfarm... killed! xD
(Is the same with smoke? anyway, I will stay away from simulations for the moment ^^"

So.. should I be usefull someway w/ my low experience? =)

HOLE PUNCHER

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I startedm intensivelly, using it for some works one week and a half ago, tomorrow deadline!

I'm getting craazy!! xD
One of my animations needed water simulation: a whole life render time in a renderfarm... killed! xD
(Is the same with smoke? anyway, I will stay away from simulations for the moment ^^"

So.. should I be usefull someway w/ my low experience? =)
sadly we have changed the style of animation from 3D to 2D, however if you can 2D animate let me know :D I would love to see what you have created

FraYoshi

GNU lover ^^
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Designer, Animator
sadly we have changed the style of animation from 3D to 2D, however if you can 2D animate let me know :D I would love to see what you have created
it is now exporting :) :)
If you are linked to the blendet farm you should see projects on rendering xD
something is still work in progress! Have problems with cycles' noise inside a manhole >_<

In MoGraph I'm not bad but need learning 3D for some incoming works :)

braixen1264

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I only just started learning 2D animation, but if this isn't too difficult/large, I'm willing to take this on

Reaction score
Hi I work on several 2D animated web series including Spaghetti Sauce Blackbelts and Exile Among the Stars. My channel is called Platypus Underground if you're interested in viewing samples- I'm definitely interested in collaborating on more shows!