• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Nearly One Year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph Kenneson

This past Sunday, I released my 52nd video for a year long vlog project that I started a year ago next week. I released a montage kind of commemorating the event and I'm going to release one more video next Sunday to wrap up the whole thing.

I didn't think I'd go this far, when I started one-a-week vlogs a year ago. Granted, they are terrible videos, but I'm still proud of myself for setting a goal and reaching it! I can't wait to be done and maybe focus on other things, but I think I'll miss it. It'll certainly feel odd having Sunday roll around and not feeling the need to release a video.

I encourage anyone to check out the montage, if you want to get a good idea of what the year was like. If you want to see a bad a idea of what the year was like, you can watch the horrible videos themselves. Let me be an inspiration, showing you no matter how bad you think you are at making videos...you could do a lot worse...you could release the videos I released.

Awesome man! A year is dedication and you're not giving yourself enough credit! I'm surprised you don't have more subscribers actually. You should keep doing it :D

Definitely deserve more subs, keeping to a schedule for a year is a hell of a dedication. Congratulations! Are you going to keep it up now?

I'm certainly not going to keep vlogging once a week. What I may do is vlog every once in a while, for special occasions, also I might make more Product Reviews and other silly videos like that.

I really don't know! I'll just work on small videos, like a Product Review series I do, or I might make something else. All I know for sure is that I'm not releasing a video a week anymore.

I really don't know! I'll just work on small videos, like a Product Review series I do, or I might make something else. All I know for sure is that I'm not releasing a video a week anymore.

Whys that? Too much hassle?
I'm considering going from a video a week to two a week, but I'm unsure. The amount of work is doubled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back