Gaming Nearly 55'000 views, time to branch out and collab :)

ZombieSegway

Posting Mad!
Il play anything and everything, I care more about what the person is like that im collabing with rather than what we play :) Check out my channel and if you are interested then message me or whatever :)

I did play a lot of xbox 360 but that broke and I cant afford a new one :( So only PC :(
Oh right shame I have xbox however some of the uploaders on my channel play pc maybe try asking some of them?? I am getting a new one soon so might take up your offer once I have brought it :D

Wow, that's a shame. I hear that happening a lot, and then people's gaming channels are pretty much ruined. Sorry to hear about that. :(

I must admit, this is in a sense true (not that PC channels aren't popular). My channel was ticking along generally with PC games, as soon as I added xbox gameplay the subs/views started piling in.

You can get them quite cheap now. Could you not mow a few lawns or something to save for a new one :D shame to put that capture card to waste!

I must admit, this is in a sense true (not that PC channels aren't popular). My channel was ticking along generally with PC games, as soon as I added xbox gameplay the subs/views started piling in.

You can get them quite cheap now. Could you not mow a few lawns or something to save for a new one :D shame to put that capture card to waste!
Yeah I need to buy a capture card.

The thing is that I dont really have the ability to save up for one. I am a full time carer for my disabled mum and then in the small time I do have off I work to earn money to help pay bills and such. I barely have time to upload anymore as it is on PC nevermind saving up for xbox and capture card :p Hope all your guys xboxs stay nice and healthy (which is rare) ;)

steam ?

Back