My youtube channel! :)

Huithril

I've Got It
Now, I don't want to be that person who is just there like:

23ebb088f482871835ad55003ed7ea42f7e86e8314bb3b373c61472d552c13e4.jpg

:p

But I would like to show you my channel briefly and explain what I am doing on it and what I will do on it on the future.

So I am casual PC gamer who just records whatever I feel like playing. If I ever become something big ill become a bit more serious. I tend to play strategy games such as the Age of Empires franchise or the Total War series. At the moment on my channel I am currently playing Mount and Blade Warband. Here is the first episode and the most recent episode:

Episode 1:

Episode 7:

I hope for this series to continue for quite some time. I am also thinking about doing some Minecraft, Indie games and other strategy games. I realise at the moment my content is not very professional at the moment and I hope to improve that but I hope I at least give you some enjoyment.

Thankyou very much for taking the time to read this :) Please make sure to check out my channel by clicking the very mysterious (not really but I had to make it sound good) button at the bottom of my post. Thanks! :)

-Ben/Huithril

My only suggestions for your channel are to work on a better banner and profile picture/avatar. Things that are visually appealing to the eye will draw in more viewers. Best of luck! :)

Thank you :) I am in the process of trying to do these things, I'm just not great with Photoshop and stuff like that :p
That's okay! I understand Photoshop can be a hard tool to learn. If you'd like, there's an online photo editor that may be a little more user friendly! It's picmonkey.com
Find a base background that's 2560x1440 and get started from there! :)

no problem m8, its what we're all here for!
Well I have given all my videos the same thumbnail so they look more uniform and connected. :) But I am struggling with the profile picture and the banners. I may just commission a artist to draw one. I sort of want to do down the way the yogscast icons and channel art looks.

Back