My YouTube Channel is Suspended! Help!

Bensation

Hi there! I've been uploading to my YouTube channel now for 4 months and have uploaded two videos every day. Today I recieved an email from YouTube saying that one of my videos had been flagged, and then received one 2 minutes later saying that my channel had been suspended and that I have been banned from creating/logging in to any YouTube accounts.
Now before anyone thinks I just upload spam videos, that's not the case at all. I upload two gaming videos, and sometimes vlogs too. So I'm not too sure why my channel has been suspended, but I've asked in the appeal section they sent me and am eagerly awaiting a reply!
I just have two questions:
1. What can I do about this? I have appealed, but I'm sure thousands of people appeal suspended accounts each day without any outcome.
2. If by some miracle my account is returned to me, will my videos still be on it? I uploaded just over 200 videos to it, so it'd be heart breaking to see my hard work go to waste.

Thanks for reading this and I hope you guys can help me out with this!
Thanks,
Ben

i would wait for them to reply back. aslo some games it's not allowed to record and put online so this could be the case.
if your channel has been returned to you, you will get your videos back.

but another thing is that as you had uploaded 200 videos in 4 months which is a lot, they might have seen it as spam, but i am not sure to be honest.

You will need to provide more information. What was the video flagged for? What was the game footage you were uploading? Was any in-game music playing in these videos?

Thanks for the reply! Hopefully I'll get it back, and if it is to do with the number of videos in a short time period, I'll be cutting down!
Thanks man, all the best,
Ben

I don't know what the video was flagged for, which is my main issue as there was no real warning. All it was was gameplay of games, and I did have a copyright strike, but it was allowed as the owner of the soundtrack was the one monitizing it.

I don't know what the video was flagged for, which is my main issue as there was no real warning. All it was was gameplay of games, and I did have a copyright strike, but it was allowed as the owner of the soundtrack was the one monitizing it.

You can't get a copyright strike for something that is allowed though. Then it wouldn't be a strike, just Content ID'd or whatever.

but another thing is that as you had uploaded 200 videos in 4 months which is a lot, they might have seen it as spam, but i am not sure to be honest.

The frequency of uploads doesn't matter. He can upload even 4 or more videos per day without problem.
It must have been something in the content of the videos. YT awlays sends an email in which there is some (even though vague) explanation why the channel was terminated.[DOUBLEPOST=1441249716,1441245482][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi there! I've been uploading to my YouTube channel now for 4 months and have uploaded two videos every day. Today I recieved an email from YouTube saying that one of my videos had been flagged, and then received one 2 minutes later saying that my channel had been suspended and that I have been banned from creating/logging in to any YouTube accounts.
Now before anyone thinks I just upload spam videos, that's not the case at all. I upload two gaming videos, and sometimes vlogs too. So I'm not too sure why my channel has been suspended, but I've asked in the appeal section they sent me and am eagerly awaiting a reply!
I just have two questions:
1. What can I do about this? I have appealed, but I'm sure thousands of people appeal suspended accounts each day without any outcome.
2. If by some miracle my account is returned to me, will my videos still be on it? I uploaded just over 200 videos to it, so it'd be heart breaking to see my hard work go to waste.

Thanks for reading this and I hope you guys can help me out with this!
Thanks,
Ben

Also you can try with the official YouTube help forums. Sometimes the top contributors there can help with recovering closed by mistake channels!

Right, so I thought I'd let you guys know that my channel has been reinstated after I submitted my appeal which is awesome! I just wish they would have said what exactly it was that had put my channel in that position in the first place. Anyway, thanks for the help!

Back