my videos are not processing properly!!

JordanBoostmaster

Hello everyone,
This is the 2nd time I uploaded this video, because it looks bad on youtube,
The funny thing is it looks great at first when it finished processing, (like a couple minutes later) and when I check it again a couple hours later its back to looking pixely and bad quality even at 1080.

(unfortunately I cant link my video because the site wont let me, so I cant show you what it looks like)

the first part of the vid is good, then at about 30 seconds it gets worse (that's when I start down a trail with my gopro), and then I think at about 2:30 it looks better again.
from some testing I have been doing, it seems to simply be the shaky GoPro footage that is the problem.

does anyone know why that might be?!
like I said, I watched it right after it processed and at 1080 it was fine, and a few hours later it looks crappy, I hope you can help me or know who can. I tried re exporting it and uploading the new file, but that was the same.

another funny thing is that I downloaded the mp4 version from youtube and that looks as its supposed to!

and now when I was uploading test videos, they pretty much all start out green for a few seconds

I am soooo p****d off right now, I tried a lot of things and I am powerless to figure this out. I really need your help!!

Back