MY VIDEO IS NOT GETTING VIEWS HELP !!!

NerdVlogger

Hello there nerdvlogger here i have videos on youtube and make sure i have a intro and good outro i try and make my content good i use tags and still nothing its really frustrating when you but all the effort into it :( can you please help thanks

You need to share it on every social media site you can. This helps people because rather than copying the link, pasting it etc, they can just like or favourite it, this shares it automatically.[DOUBLEPOST=1444911804,1444911578][/DOUBLEPOST]I checked out your channel, and to say you've only been uploading for a month, getting the views you get is actually really good, I know people who've had channels for 4/5 years and they get way less. You can't just expect to jump right into something and get thousands of views, its not that easy haha

Keep up what your doing, because in your one month, you've obviously been doing everything right.

Something else I noticed was that you hide your subscriber count, I personally feel like this is like the channel hiding something, if I see good content, I want to know if other people's opinions are the same and if not, I share the hell out of it. Get your sub count visible, then people can also congratulate you when you hit a milestone, that viewer-subscriber relationship is vital for Youtube.

You need to share it on every social media site you can. This helps people because rather than copying the link, pasting it etc, they can just like or favourite it, this shares it automatically.[DOUBLEPOST=1444911804,1444911578][/DOUBLEPOST]I checked out your channel, and to say you've only been uploading for a month, getting the views you get is actually really good, I know people who've had channels for 4/5 years and they get way less. You can't just expect to jump right into something and get thousands of views, its not that easy haha

Keep up what your doing, because in your one month, you've obviously been doing everything right.

Something else I noticed was that you hide your subscriber count, I personally feel like this is like the channel hiding something, if I see good content, I want to know if other people's opinions are the same and if not, I share the hell out of it. Get your sub count visible, then people can also congratulate you when you hit a milestone, that viewer-subscriber relationship is vital for Youtube.
Thanks man i didn't realise it was hidden lol i will defo do that if i can find out how lol thanks for the feedback really helps :p[DOUBLEPOST=1444912337][/DOUBLEPOST]
You are uploading videos just since a month. Seriously what did you expect?
I expected more views tbh lol only time will tell i checked out your channel pretty cool stuff :p

I expected more views tbh lol only time will tell i checked out your channel pretty cool stuff :p
Thanks for the compliment. Well when you break it down you only have yet another vlog channel. Make content that people are actually searching for. "Best Halloween Decoration" would be a very good next video for this month. Such videos can then drive more traffic to your regular videos. But don't make what everybody is doing. Give it your own twist to have original content that makes people come back to your channel and check out more of your videos.

Back