My Upload scheduled

Ugh :( I had a haircut in January. She butchered my hair. Absolutely butchered it. Looked like I was wearing a wig. It's grown out a little now though....and it's at my chin. :(
You can see it on my Facebook profile pic hehe.

looks like we've both had bad experiences!

looks like we've both had bad experiences!
It was kinda half my fault though....because she asked if I wanted my hair to look like hers.....I said yeah, like that! Not realizing her hair was shorter in the back, and longer in the front :meh2:
Also, I got a bang, but I never wear it down anymore lol, I always pin it back.

It was kinda half my fault though....because she asked if I wanted my hair to look like hers.....I said yeah, like that! Not realizing her hair was shorter in the back, and longer in the front :meh2:
Also, I got a bang, but I never wear it down anymore lol, I always pin it back.

haha not a fan? it probably looks good on you tho... i've never been a fan when girls do it but looks cute when the rest of the air is tied in a pony tho!

haha not a fan? it probably looks good on you tho... i've never been a fan when girls do it but looks cute when the rest of the air is tied in a pony tho!
Yeah it can look nice when it's done right. But she cut it too short. So when you looked at me straight on, you could see like a little triangle shape over my shoulder, where hair was supposed to be. I

Yeah it can look nice when it's done right. But she cut it too short. So when you looked at me straight on, you could see like a little triangle shape over my shoulder, where hair was supposed to be. I

yeah ive seen that style before! still you are not to blame! it is ALL HER FAULT![DOUBLEPOST=1430790699,1430790678][/DOUBLEPOST]

yeah ive seen that style before! still you are not to blame! it is ALL HER FAULT!
AAALAAAADEEEEENNNNNN I'm watching :p

hahha cause its such a long video it watch :p

yeah ive seen that style before! still you are not to blame! it is ALL HER FAULT![DOUBLEPOST=1430790699,1430790678][/DOUBLEPOST]

yeah ive seen that style before! still you are not to blame! it is ALL HER FAULT!

hahha cause its such a long video it watch :p
Its the longest video I have ever seen, thats why I watched it 40 milliseconds! (JUST KIDDING)

Back