My Super Subscriber Sunday Series

RedRaven889

On my channel I have just started a series where every Sunday, I feature another subscriber's content on my channel, This gives them exposure and a chance to have their videos viewed by people who potentially might not have watched it otherwise. My channel is a gaming one, and thats the sort of videos I would like to feature.

If your interested in getting involved then check out the video on my channel.

What have you got to lose ;)

It's a bummer that you're COD only. :(
I intend to mix up my games a bit but the majority is COD, I have only been uploading for a few months and once I can build my channel I will post other games and the series is not COD only it can be whatever as long as its entertaining

If you post more of a variety you will get more views and subs like me, I probably started the same time as you but have 4 games not 1 and have increased faster, not trying to put you down i just want to help you out here.

If you post more of a variety you will get more views and subs like me, I probably started the same time as you but have 4 games not 1 and have increased faster, not trying to put you down i just want to help you out here.
I appreciate that, I have done a few Halo 4 videos, and I intend to do a Devil May Cry lets plays when its released :) thanks for he feedback

I appreciate that, I have done a few Halo 4 videos, and I intend to do a Devil May Cry lets plays when its released :) thanks for he feedback
No worries, I do Minecraft, Halo 4, One call of duty black ops 2 and now only black ops 2 zombies and Fifa 13 soon.

As we do have some same content and are both gamers I would like it if you could help me get to my goal of 200 by then end of January by subbing to my channel. My content will get a lot better in the next 2 weeks so if you think it's a bit crap just stay for a month or so and see if you change your mind thanks and I hope you will help me on my journey :D

No worries, I do Minecraft, Halo 4, One call of duty black ops 2 and now only black ops 2 zombies and Fifa 13 soon.

As we do have some same content and are both gamers I would like it if you could help me get to my goal of 200 by then end of January by subbing to my channel. My content will get a lot better in the next 2 weeks so if you think it's a bit crap just stay for a month or so and see if you change your mind thanks and I hope you will help me on my journey :D
Ok cool I will check out your stuff and let you know what I think, If you could do the same for me I would be thankful :)

Ok cool I will check out your stuff and let you know what I think, If you could do the same for me I would be thankful :)
I will subscribe when you release more various videos as I like it but want a bit more of you, just message me when you start making other games and I will subscribe :D

Back