Request My Shopping List..... GFX, Intros, Thumbnails etc...

Account_11297

#1 Best Gamer on YTTalk
Banner

Right as we all know there is a new channel design which is (apparently) better for us.

Although this may be better in some ways it also means that we have to replace a few things such as backgrounds. This is going to be replaced with a banner that I have no skill in making personally.
It would be awesome if someone could:
  • Make a banner for my channel, sticking with the theme of gaming so it has some relevance to the channel.
Intro

Right we currently do not have an Intro that can be used at the beginning of each video which removes our.. lets say.. watermark on each video. It would be good if we could show our channel at the beginning of each video in case it is embedded somewhere else just so they know where its from. It would be awesome if someone could:
  • Do a quality Intro for the channel which can be used at the beginning of every video.
Thumbnails
It is important now that in order for our videos to get noticed more we need to to spend some time on getting the right thumbnails to attract attention to videos where ever they may be. I do not really have the necessary skills to do this although I have had a go at a few as some of you might have seen! It would be awesome if someone could:
  • Give me some tips on how to improve my thumbnails or even provide me with a few to use or even templates which I can change the episode number or video name.
Thanks for reading through and if any of you can help me it will be much appreciated!

I am a free gfx designer at will be willing to help. Currently i am busy so wouldn't have time to make the banner right now however i can do the thumbnails. Have a loon at my channel for some examples.

Well first this is a request, not a service. But I can do this, though it will cost money

Sorry was confused as to which to choose but it's fixed now! And sure I can pay, as long as I see some sort of portfolio first but I'll message you my skype in a minute as it's probably better to speak on there

Actually Punk don't worry now, just checked out your channel and not too fond of your style of edits, thanks for the reply and offer anyway :)

Oh so you don't edit your own thumbails then? I just went off on the basis that that's your work as thought you'd use that as well on your own channel

Back