My New Project

Hah, that's...I'm not entirely sure whether I'd be for that. Journalists don't make nearly the salary of developers. ;)

I didnt think of that there, it would be still be nice if you got something if you done them regularly for them. I look up to you for running three channels and keeping them really active as well as your dev job, I cant imagine how busy you must be with all of it.

I didnt think of that there, it would be still be nice if you got something if you done them regularly for them. I look up to you for running three channels and keeping them really active as well as your dev job, I cant imagine how busy you must be with all of it.

Yeah, it's really going to depend on how comfortable our CTO is with me spreading my time around. It's be great to go part-time dev...but not with a loss of salary. So...if this goes well and I bring in the cash, great :)

As far as busy-ness, the key is just to never go outside :p

Yeah, it's really going to depend on how comfortable our CTO is with me spreading my time around. It's be great to go part-time dev...but not with a loss of salary. So...if this goes well and I bring in the cash, great :)

As far as busy-ness, the key is just to never go outside :p

Good luck with all of it. Lol who needs outside these days? :D

That is very cool man.. Good luck with it.. I liked the video.. Don't worry about Kim watching you.. he just likes to do that.

Back