First of, I just have to say...This game is lit af. You've got the perfect mix of genres: survival, mystery, story rich narrative and a little horror element. Check out my gameplay video I did to see what I'm talking about! If you liked it make sure to leave a like and if you REALLY liked it go ahead and subscribe to show your support :)

Please leave any feedback you may have below thanks!

Last edited:
Your icon on your channel is cute but the banner needs to be better. I have Photoshop if you want me to help you out with that, lmk.
Watching some of your videos, I noticed that dead air is usually the problem. I think commentary is an important and strongest quality there is in a gameplay video. Same games may be played by multiple youtubers but players like pewdie get the most views because his commentary is continuous and consistent. So i guess maybe talk more in your videos!
like in this one

at 1:07 you stop talking, and the next time you said something was at 1:22. Maybe the 15 seconds could've been cut out or could've been used in a more effective way.

Hope to see your improvements in your next video! Happy posting <3

First of, I just have to say...This game is lit af. You've got the perfect mix of genres: survival, mystery, story rich narrative and a little horror element. Check out my gameplay video I did to see what I'm talking about! If you liked it make sure to leave a like and if you REALLY liked it go ahead and subscribe to show your support :)

Please leave any feedback you may have below thanks!

I agree with Pia. Edit some of the slower parts out. I know on newer channels people wont invest 35 minutes into watching a video. Maybe you can record 35-40 minutes and try to edit it down to about 5 minutes, that way everything that is left has entertainment value and will catch people's attention.

Goodluck!

Back