My Idea For A Pokemon Series :)

BSaMCKG

So i was thinking of doing a Pokémon series :) but with a twist ;) I was thinking of catching all of the pokemon that RED does in the manga series :) it seems like a pretty nice idea and adds a degree of interest for the series and is not just a random boring one :)

Let me know what you guys think pleeaaassseeee xD

It sounds like an great ide im giat pokemon fan and the biggest pokemon fan on this froummsomI say go
for
it ;) ill sub to watch it
my friend :)

Sounds good I suppose, I was thinking of doing a time run, where if I don't get to the next gym badge in a certain amount of time I fail :)

I recommend playing Pokemon 3D, it's a very cool looking and fun game, it'll also be more entertaining for your viewers to see. Just a little suggestion.

I recommend playing Pokemon 3D, it's a very cool looking and fun game, it'll also be more entertaining for your viewers to see. Just a little suggestion.
I agree! I tried it an was amazed at how awesome it was![DOUBLEPOST=1368275495,1368275191][/DOUBLEPOST]
So i was thinking of doing a Pokémon series :) but with a twist ;) I was thinking of catching all of the pokemon that RED does in the manga series :) it seems like a pretty nice idea and adds a degree of interest for the series and is not just a random boring one :)

Let me know what you guys think pleeaaassseeee xD
Seems interesting but it might be hard considering Red starts off with a Poliwhirl and you can't get that until later in the game. I might suggest doing a nuzlocke! It's a harder version of the game and really adds excitement and challenge to the game. Believe me, I have done 2 series of nuzlockes in my channel (Also recently started a new one) and they were tough as heck!:biggrin:

I agree! I tried it an was amazed at how awesome it was![DOUBLEPOST=1368275495,1368275191][/DOUBLEPOST]
Seems interesting but it might be hard considering Red starts off with a Poliwhirl and you can't get that until later in the game. I might suggest doing a nuzlocke! It's a harder version of the game and really adds excitement and challenge to the game. Believe me, I have done 2 series of nuzlockes in my channel (Also recently started a new one) and they were tough as heck!:biggrin:
yeah but red also has a venasaur which mean i will just have to start of with a bulbasaur and then catch a poliwag as soon as ;) and yeah i will consider doing a nuzlocke at one point :)[DOUBLEPOST=1368279055][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sounds good I suppose, I was thinking of doing a time run, where if I don't get to the next gym badge in a certain amount of time I fail :)
thats a good plan :) do you know how to put a stopwatch timer in your videos? :)

yeah but red also has a venasaur which mean i will just have to start of with a bulbasaur and then catch a poliwag as soon as ;) and yeah i will consider doing a nuzlocke at one point :)[DOUBLEPOST=1368279055][/DOUBLEPOST]
thats a good plan :) do you know how to put a stopwatch timer in your videos? :)
no idea, i'd just look for a guide

Back