my hater revealed himself to me

Tell him "thank you for your support, I will stop now master." LOL. I love trolls and haters and that is why I made the video in my signature.

Tell him "thank you for your support, I will stop now master." LOL. I love trolls and haters and that is why I made the video in my signature.

ARENT THEM HATERS CUTE!!!!!!! They r so dedicated to le channel that they will maybe even make a new acc for me :D WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

ARENT THEM HATERS CUTE!!!!!!! They r so dedicated to le channel that they will maybe even make a new acc for me :D WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Yeah they are funny, when you get haters that means you are doing something right and starting to get success. That's why there are haters for everything. We won't be able to make everyone happy.

Yeah I'm willing to say ignore him unless he does something that severely hampers your ability to grow your channel, you personally, or your fans/audience. For the time being, ignoring him and perhaps letting him look like a fool to the audience would be the best option. :)

But pples. His message said litterally with caps ´STOP Pls´. Shuld i at least send him a message asking him to explain himself? Or shuldnt i bcoz its a rlly bad idea XD I dont rlly want to go in a discussion with him but i don wanna know what made him ´randomly´ hate me without him even knowing me XD

No
I highly doubt anyone who messages you with "sTOP pls" will have anything of value you should listen to.

You asked him exactly who he was and he admitted his subbing was a smoke screen from something much darker, from a time long ago when he was condemned as a war criminal.

His name is...........Khan!

There's no reason to have any interaction with him at all, he's not worth your time and he wants the attention. I would say just let him stay unless he starts making abusive comments. I think you can set YouTube to only allow your contacts to send you messages so you can take that method of contacting you away from him too.

Back