my hater revealed himself to me

Lawlz

I has it :D
He actually sent me a message saying that i shuld stop. Then i saw that the hater was one of my subs XD I finally get to see how he rlly is: A terrible unloved person.

What shuld i do guys :D I can send him a message back but there has to be something else to do D:

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO :cold:

wait i can block them?!?!!!!? HOW!!!! I didn t know that XD As much as i would like to get in an argument withn this monster, i think it willl be bad for my channel XD

There should be a block user button next to their name. If not go to your inbox, go to the bottom where it says address book. Select blocked users, type in the person's YouTube name and click 'Block Channel'. Hope this helps. :)

There should be a block user button next to their name. If not go to your inbox, go to the bottom where it says address book. Select blocked users, type in the person's YouTube name and click 'Block Channel'. Hope this helps. :)

AH THANK YOU :D Will do it now ;D

Don't block him, that is just what the sad kid wants. He will only create a new account. Ignore him, let him dislike, let him comment his hateful thoughts, just know that every dislike and every hateful comment on that video is helping it rank higher in the google search engine :)

But pples. His message said litterally with caps ´STOP Pls´. Shuld i at least send him a message asking him to explain himself? Or shuldnt i bcoz its a rlly bad idea XD I dont rlly want to go in a discussion with him but i don wanna know what made him ´randomly´ hate me without him even knowing me XD

Back