• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

My Goals for YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentRaptor94

Hello everyone, SilentRaptor94 here. Ever since I have started YouTube, and even before that, I have had goals that I have wanted to accomplish on YouTube.

My first goal is to record Call of Duty gameplay and commentate over it in the best quality that I possibly can. I record in 1080p with my Elgato game capture, it is awesome, but I am still waiting for my Blue Snowball microphone so that my audio/commentary quality is great as well.

My second goal to accomplish you YouTube is to interact with others. I want to build relationships/friendships with my viewers and subscribers, and make them feel like they are a part of my channel. I have done pretty well so far with this, for I have built up a couple of friendships!

My third goal so far is to gain an audience. Currently, after about 3 months, I have 19 subscribers, who are all awesome. However, through hard work and effort, and luck of course, I want to increase that amount more by the end of the year! I want to grow a better audience so I can interact with them, and share my videos with them. It would make one of my dreams a reality.

These are my goals for YouTube, and I am hoping to accomplish as many of them as I possibly can.
Thank you for reading this and thank you to those who take the time to come to my channel and check out my videos!!!

Hello everyone, SilentRaptor94 here. Ever since I have started YouTube, and even before that, I have had goals that I have wanted to accomplish on YouTube.

My first goal is to record Call of Duty gameplay and commentate over it in the best quality that I possibly can. I record in 1080p with my Elgato game capture, it is awesome, but I am still waiting for my Blue Snowball microphone so that my audio/commentary quality is great as well.

My second goal to accomplish you YouTube is to interact with others. I want to build relationships/friendships with my viewers and subscribers, and make them feel like they are a part of my channel. I have done pretty well so far with this, for I have built up a couple of friendships!

My third goal so far is to gain an audience. Currently, after about 3 months, I have 19 subscribers, who are all awesome. However, through hard work and effort, and luck of course, I want to increase that amount more by the end of the year! I want to grow a better audience so I can interact with them, and share my videos with them. It would make one of my dreams a reality.

These are my goals for YouTube, and I am hoping to accomplish as many of them as I possibly can.
Thank you for reading this and thank you to those who take the time to come to my channel and check out my videos!!!

Congratz for your current subs and i hope you get tons more ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back