• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

My FIRST MILLION views

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! I'm so excited for you, and I don't even know you!
Ride the wave! Live your dreams! Insert other cliche here!

You rock :)

Thank you for all the cliches! :D Beautiful.

WOW Anna !!

Congrats !!

Any tips for budding YouTubers

Thanks
Kapi

Thank you. ^^
My tips:
- Think hard about what you want
- Focus on what already works (instead of trying really hard to make something else work)
- Just keep hanging in there. It will probably take longer than you thought but views and subscribers add up and you'll be in a totally new position in 1 year/2 years/3 years, etc.

You know, I think I've hit the jackpot finding this community. I'd wake up in the morning and quickly check my channel status. Honestly, you can get bogged down when you compare your hopes vs what is happening. But milestone announcements like this make it all the more worth it to keep pushing on! Well done!

You know, I think I've hit the jackpot finding this community. I'd wake up in the morning and quickly check my channel status. Honestly, you can get bogged down when you compare your hopes vs what is happening. But milestone announcements like this make it all the more worth it to keep pushing on! Well done!
I get it. Things seem unachievable at first but over time they become possible (and that's what's motivating). Two years I would have had no idea about how to reach this goal and yet here I am today. Maybe in two more years I'll be achieving goals that I deem impossible to reach right now...We'll see.

Back