• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

My first Milestone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigzZ

Posting Mad!
50 Subscribers! WOOT! WOOT!

Yeah its a small one but its progress, and I just wanted to thank everyone on yttalk. This is a great community and I've learned a lot about improving not only my channel, but my videos in the time I've been here. So thank you all!

Here's to 50 and many more :dance:

Congrats dude! How'd you get custom thumbnails?
Thank you!
The new partnership program is based on time and respect for the rules on youtube now. I had the account I'm using for a couple years before I started to upload videos, so I was given the option to monetize my videos almost as soon as I began uploading. Once one of your videos is accepted to be monetized you are given the option for custom thumbnails.
Just have patience and don't upload any copyrighted material and you'll get them in time.

Thank you!
The new partnership program is based on time and respect for the rules on youtube now. I had the account I'm using for a couple years before I started to upload videos, so I was given the option to monetize my videos almost as soon as I began uploading. Once one of your videos is accepted to be monetized you are given the option for custom thumbnails.
Just have patience and don't upload any copyrighted material and you'll get them in time.

Ive been monetising videos for months though:S I wonder why I dont get custom thumbnails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back