My First Full-Fledged Hater! <3

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Today I found out that somebody hates me so much that he went through the trouble of making a video saying how I'm just a terrible person. I'm honored that somebody cares about me so much that they'd go through the effort of exposing me to the world. The fact that he did a crappy job insulting me is just icing on the cake, but still it's amazing! Just thought I'd share my experience with you all. :)

Wow, he must've been determined to hate..
tumblr_m0cdbrqqfb1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Reina this is ForeverAlonePrick, gisikw is not :)[DOUBLEPOST=1365357543,1365357511][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ooooh I have had about 13 of these. I know how it feels! They wanted my babies, it was so clear to me :D

Do you have a link? I just want to see what nonsense they've spewed lol.
Awwh man, I remember that one you had that was just being a nightmare, I'm assuming he left you alone?

Today I found out that somebody hates me so much that he went through the trouble of making a video saying how I'm just a terrible person. I'm honored that somebody cares about me so much that they'd go through the effort of exposing me to the world. The fact that he did a crappy job insulting me is just icing on the cake, but still it's amazing! Just thought I'd share my experience with you all. :)

Ooooh I have had about 13 of these. I know how it feels! They wanted my babies, it was so clear to me :D

Do you have a link? I just want to see what nonsense they've spewed lol.

Reina this is ForeverAlonePrick, gisikw is not :)[DOUBLEPOST=1365357543,1365357511][/DOUBLEPOST]
Awwh man, I remember that one you had that was just being a nightmare, I'm assuming he left you alone?

Ha surprisingly no he sent me a message about a week ago with the usual drivel. I just blocked him again and thankfully nothing since. Hopefully he will actually get the point this time!

Ha surprisingly no he sent me a message about a week ago with the usual drivel. I just blocked him again and thankfully nothing since. Hopefully he will actually get the point this time!
Thank god, that's good to hear, as long as he's not bothering you anymore that's not so bad :)

Back