MY FIRST EVER Gameplay Commentary!

gamerexq

I've Got It
Hello guys. I just made my first gameplay commentary, i know it has it's upside downs, but i want you if possible, to tell me what should I fix, or so. I know the bad thing at this video, is that at some point, i remain silence, and that will change in future ( actually, right in the next video, i was trying to talk as much as possible about the game that i play).

So, here you go:

not bad man i will say one thing though if you ever want to be partnered you would actually have to get rid of all the videos with no commentary on them, most of the networks out there will not accept you if you have videos with no commentary but that doesn't matter if you go through google adsense

not bad man i will say one thing though if you ever want to be partnered you would actually have to get rid of all the videos with no commentary on them, most of the networks out there will not accept you if you have videos with no commentary but that doesn't matter if you go through google adsense

I actually know that mate, thanks for pointing that out, i will do that, once i get enough of these commentary videos =)

But i actually know this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Ragnos1997/videos?view=0

who has 2 gameplay commentaries, or 3, i mean, he started them recently, and all of his previous videos were just simply gameplays. However he managed to get partnered with TGN. :p

Nice video Bro :) You earned yourself a sub from me. Keep up the good work. And ill also appreciate it if you checked out my channel Gonna be putting up some commentary's soon.

-Edit out loading screens
-Using a simple and free program like Audacity, remove the static hiss present throughout the whole video.

-It's good you explain the game. I would have no idea what was going on if you didn't.
You have much potential. Keep it up.

Back