My first 2000 views - ideas.

I love that idea of the "live rant!" That's a great idea. I know you've checked out quite a few of my videos - in fact, I quoted one of your comments in my most recent one. That said, I did in fact do a 2000 view thank you video with an offer to make a donation to a charity of my viewers choice (must comment to vote) should I reach my channel views goal by May 4, 2013. I think that's a noble offering on my part and it seems to be well-received so far.

If and when we hit that goal, I may introduce the idea of a live rant. I think that would be cool and another way of saying thank you.

Hi Brent!

I'm glad you love the idea of a live rant. You just seem so good at taking a thought and running with it that I thought let me throw the idea out there. And before I forget...I saw you quoted me in your last video, Thanks for the shout out! I saw you surpassed your 2000...I think you were at 1,999 as I started viewing your videos after seeing this post over the weekend. I think your idea of donating to charity was a really great idea, and I'm so glad it was well received. And I'm glad you thought my idea was great. I like helping people flush out their ideas... :) If you ever want to bounce ideas off of someone please feel free to message me.

See ya around,

Alethea

Hi Brent!

I'm glad you love the idea of a live rant. You just seem so good at taking a thought and running with it that I thought let me throw the idea out there. And before I forget...I saw you quoted me in your last video, Thanks for the shout out! I saw you surpassed your 2000...I think you were at 1,999 as I started viewing your videos after seeing this post over the weekend. I think your idea of donating to charity was a really great idea, and I'm so glad it was well received. And I'm glad you thought my idea was great. I like helping people flush out their ideas... :) If you ever want to bounce ideas off of someone please feel free to message me.

See ya around,

Alethea

I certainly will! And I was happy to quote your positive comment. And once I've built my audience to a bit of a larger size, I think the rant idea would be perfect.

Back