• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

My first 100 Subs in a little over two weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noobzilla

I Love YTtalk
I didn't imagine the growth would be this fast, especially since I am a new gaming channel playing a lesser known mmorpg, but no complaints on my end! I want to thank everyone here on yttalk for all of the wonderful information that you provide, I couldn't have made it to this point this fast without you!

I will continue to bury my nose in these threads and try to digest as much of the information as I can. Once again thank you all, I truly appreciate everything.

-Jesse

@Nerd Stomper You're clearly doing really well. I just put my first video a few days ago and hopefully I can tie with your record :)

At your rate and with your content, you will be way above me shortly =D

Wow, congrats, that is amazing. It is very difficult to get sooo many subs after only 2 weeks o-o. So yea, kudos!

Thanks, hang in there and keep up the good work, you will be there soon too!

I didn't imagine the growth would be this fast, especially since I am a new gaming channel playing a lesser known mmorpg, but no complaints on my end! I want to thank everyone here on yttalk for all of the wonderful information that you provide, I couldn't have made it to this point this fast without you!

I will continue to bury my nose in these threads and try to digest as much of the information as I can. Once again thank you all, I truly appreciate everything.

-Jesse
100 subs in 2 weeks?! Thats crazy, congrats! You obviously deserve it :)

100 subs in 2 weeks?! Thats crazy, congrats! You obviously deserve it :)

Thanks, I appreciate it. It looks like you are doing quite well over on your channel, keep up the good work. Trying to learn as I go, it has been a fun ride so far! Thankfully yttalk is here or I would be lost!

I am a little jealous!

Oh no way, don't be. I checked out your channel and it is quality stuff, I bet you will be at 100 before you know it! Looking forward to your 100 milestone post in the future!

The niche games are fantastic view/sub content for me as well. I played this game called Dino Storm (Ever heard of it? Probably not) where you are a cowboy, that rides dinosaurs, and shoots lasers. This MMO is apparently HUGE in other countries.. and I can easily say my channel wouldn't have over 100k views without those 11 episodes of that damn game.

Now, I'm torn. I'd be an idiot not to keep recording said game.. dem views!! But god - it's not very good :p

Congrats man, keep up the great work! By the sound of your intro in your trailer video, it sounds like you are a forum regular for the game, and people know you - so you are definitely going to be able to take advantage of that!

I wish more people would play the lesser known stuff instead of pushing out 'hyped' content... which everyone is doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back