My Dance...

Hahahahahaha. That would be the most hilarious thing ever. :roflmao2:
I honestly wouldn't mind it going viral though. I finished watching it at full pace (my laptop sucks, so I get to see it normally on YouTube) and It's actually not that bad. Lol, and my artsy end to the video when the song ends ;p

It is complete...
Jacob Alsobrook Katherinejane001 Jashgreen96 Matias Riojas III
pawtaytoe GafferGames SimplyRodney Callum Handley Vicboss FleaIsStupid[DOUBLEPOST=1367127442,1367127386][/DOUBLEPOST]Tag anyone else you think wants to see it, like symphonious7 or Reina
I literally bought vip status just so i could comment on this thread OMG LUIS xD.
That was some magnificent twerking you did, i knew the video would have atleast some xD. I will watch this video everyday for the rest of my life *this week* xD
ftumblr_lx8w6jGfKv1qkoruf.gif telling me there would be no twerking what do you call the hanging on to the railing and shaking your booty. Ps. nice choice of dance music. :D
Matias Riojas III Katherinejane001 We were right about the twerking time to celebrate!
tumblr_m0sjrlYwol1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

Best. recording. break. ever.. If I could tag everyone on the forum I would. That was the best thing I have ever seen... That shirt was perfect. As for the song I maybe started dancing halfway through and now it will be stuck in my head forever. I am defiantly sharing this on Facebook....

I literally bought vip status just so i could comment on this thread OMG LUIS xD.
That was some magnificent twerking you did, i knew the video would have atleast some xD. I will watch this video everyday for the rest of my life *this week* xD
View attachment 5739 telling me there would be no twerking what do you call the hanging on to the railing and shaking your booty. Ps. nice choice of dance music. :D
Jash, I am honored to have you buy VIP just to comment here. :p The twerking was a surprise. LOL. I like the song because it's dancy and has a cool message[DOUBLEPOST=1367128952,1367128828][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hahahaha. What's done is done :p
Haha, I like it though. :p Apparently everyone else loves it too.
Best. recording. break. ever.. If I could tag everyone on the forum I would. That was the best thing I have ever seen... That shirt was perfect. As for the song I maybe started dancing halfway through and now it will be stuck in my head forever. I am defiantly sharing this on Facebook....
Haha, I hoped the song would be catchy enough ;p Ithrew in the twerk for you and Jash.

Jash, I am honored to have you buy VIP just to comment here. :p The twerking was a surprise. LOL. I like the song because it's dancy and has a cool message[DOUBLEPOST=1367128952,1367128828][/DOUBLEPOST]

Haha, I hoped the song would be catchy enough ;p Ithrew in the twerk for you and Jash.
It's a good video :p lol

I knew you would :D. Jashgreen96 Twerk Party!
minnie-mousse-twerking.gif

Back