My Creative version of a "Let's Play"

The Black Mastadonte

Liking YTtalk
Hey guys. So I recently decided to start a "let's play" for a Pokemon hack, but I am adding my own spin on it. I released it about two days ago and it seems to be doing alright. However, I just wanted some more feedback on it. I know the audio is kinda bad, but how is the video overall?

Do you like the idea?

Did you enjoy the video?

Is this a series you would be interested in watching?

Thank you in advance for the feedback. I'll leave the link to the video below.

That was a pretty interesting take on a lets play. I'd totally be cool with watching more of these. I like how it's your own version of a game too.

That must take a decent amount of editing time, but I really like it![DOUBLEPOST=1473714226,1473714180][/DOUBLEPOST]That must take a decent amount of editing time, but I really like it!

That must take a decent amount of editing time, but I really like it![DOUBLEPOST=1473714226,1473714180][/DOUBLEPOST]That must take a decent amount of editing time, but I really like it!
Thanks man. And believe it or not it took me about 4 hours to get everything done lol. And that includes OBS giving me issues when recording the gameplay

Thats pretty good lol I would be interested in watching it the only thing to improve on is lower the mic volume ;)

Back