My Channel Views Have Gone Down :( Can you Tell Me Why?

I have got 2330 views in less than two weeks, but no one comments, Why? If people don't like it, why cant they at least just say something. Thats my problem. I hope it will get better. I like comments, bad or good. It means im getting the message out there and people really listen. This is so frustrating to me. I like the views though.

Have you promoted your channel any? and my channel views have gotten stuck at 0 on vidstatsx which I know is completely wrong

I have got 2330 views in less than two weeks, but no one comments, Why? If people don't like it, why cant they at least just say something. Thats my problem. I hope it will get better. I like comments, bad or good. It means im getting the message out there and people really listen. This is so frustrating to me. I like the views though.
Some of my videos have a ton of views, over 2,000 even, yet barely any ratings or comments. I don't know why. I guess if they find them by search results and don't know you, they're less likely to interact.

Back