My Channel!!! Variety Gaming

What's up guys, my names David and I have a gaming Youtube channel that I was hoping you guys could take a look at!

I'm doing any and every game out there so suggestions are welcome!

Appreciate it guys!

Hopefully hit 100 subscribers in a week or two (Highly unlikely, I know) but if you guys could help me out, I shall sub back!

Well, I like to see indie game playthroughs! Those are always fun to watch. But I would also suggest to do a series where you buy crappy computer games from a discount bin, and play them! I might be doing that though... But overall... you have a great channel! Hopefully you'll check mine out too! I subscribed by the way! Again, Great Videos!

SO MANY GIGGLES. I'm subscribing! Hahah :up:

EDIT: OH WAIT wtf lol I already subscribed (I'm in the middle of recording blind drunk gameplay I must've forgot lawl)

Well, I like to see indie game playthroughs! Those are always fun to watch. But I would also suggest to do a series where you buy crappy computer games from a discount bin, and play them! I might be doing that though... But overall... you have a great channel! Hopefully you'll check mine out too! I subscribed by the way! Again, Great Videos!
Thanks Cam, I'm doing meatboy right now then Lone Survivor and keyboard drumset f*****g werewolf afterwards. The discount games sound like a good idea but it's to soon to do that in my opinion lol and I subbed back!

SO MANY GIGGLES. I'm subscribing! Hahah :up:

EDIT: OH WAIT wtf lol I already subscribed (I'm in the middle of recording blind drunk gameplay I must've forgot lawl)

Lol thank you, that's what I'm going for, a lot of laughs! I subscribed back as well and I like your Elevator Source video :D

Thanks Cam, I'm doing meatboy right now then Lone Survivor and keyboard drumset f*****g werewolf afterwards. The discount games sound like a good idea but it's to soon to do that in my opinion lol and I subbed back!

Lol thank you, that's what I'm going for, a lot of laughs! I subscribed back as well and I like your Elevator Source video :D

Thanks!! :D that meatboy looks really funny I might have to give that a go!

I believe threads auto-bump in this forum. It's a nifty feature! Best thing I have found is to put your bump settings to once every four hours. That way, you get to all the different time zones of people passing through :)
I know but for some reason mine was set to every 2 minutes -______- lol so I just bumped it for right now and tomorrow it'll do it every couple hours. Thanks :)

Back