My 100th Subscriber Giveaway

Element

For hitting 100 subs, I am giving away

1x Xsplit 3 month gift code
1x Arma 3 Alpha Lite
3x Dota 2 (Just in case somebody even WANTS one)
1x Grand Theft Auto Complete Pack

I published the video on April 1st, but it's not a joke.

If you would like to enter, the video is here: goo.gl/2tMPD

Watch the video telling you what to do on how to enter in.

1x Arma 3 Alpha Lite

Im gonna check it out now :)

1x Arma 3 Alpha Lite

That's a lot to giveaway for 100 subs, did you get gifted some of it or did you pay for it all, cause if you did, props to you man, you certainly treat your subs well!

That's a lot to giveaway for 100 subs, did you get gifted some of it or did you pay for it all, cause if you did, props to you man, you certainly treat your subs well!
Xsplit was free when I got my Live Gamer HD, my friend gifted me arma 3 alpha lite and 3 dota 2 keys, and I paid for the GTA complete pack

Xsplit was free when I got my Live Gamer HD, my friend gifted me arma 3 alpha lite and 3 dota 2 keys, and I paid for the GTA complete pack
Ah yeah, that makes sense, cause Xsplit is expensive to say the least, but still, nice giveaway! :)

I'll do a lot for my fans, I just really hope more people in the future come and enjoy my content.
Well, sounds like you already have a good few fans already, but just a warning, be careful when doing giveaways, I don't do this, but a lot of empty subs join just to try to win and don't actually watch your content :) But rewards are always good for the loyal subs :)

Well, sounds like you already have a good few fans already, but just a warning, be careful when doing giveaways, I don't do this, but a lot of empty subs join just to try to win and don't actually watch your content :) But rewards are always good for the loyal subs :)
I'd say I have around 10-20 loyal people, they just don't always like/comment

Back