Services Musty's Megastore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Untitled_8.jpg

Welcome to Musty's Megastore! Affordable & High Quality Designs!

Untitled_1.jpg

~ YouTube ~

One Channel Banner - $10
Avatar Image (Inc. Custom Logo) - $5
Endslate - $7
Custom Overlays - $2 each.
Thumbnails - $3 each
Customizable Templates (Banners, Thumbnails etc) - $10 - $50

~ Social Media ~

Facebook Timeline Cover - $7
Twitter Header - $7
Promotional Images - [Negotiable]

[Custom Orders/Packages are available, with negotiable prices]

~ Packages & Deals ~

YouTube Start-up Package - $15
Custom Logo, Banner, Avatar, Endslate and Custom Thumbnail Template

Social Media Package - $15
Timeline Cover, Twitter Header, Custom Logo & Profile Images

Mega Package - $25 [Save $5]
Both the YouTube Start-up & Social Media Package bundled together.

-------

If you'd like to order some Graphics, you can contact me via reply to this thread or through Skype.

Skype ID: MustyBNE

-------

Previous Work

You_Tube_Channel_Banner_2014.png

96Xww7u.png

Last edited:
Dude! Are you FaptainObvious? Sorry if I sound like a half-wit, I haven't been too active on the forums lately so I don't know about much of what's been happening :p

Still doing these? And are the prices in AUD or USD? I might buy the Mega Package once I get money onto my PayPal. :)

So I've made a few banners that I'm looking to pass on! Name your price (Minimum $5 USD) and it's all yours, text is fully customizable to your likings!

I'll be adding to this thread regularly, if you have any suggestions, post them below and I'll get them to you!

Minecraft Banner - [Available]
wXBvb7P.png

Call of Duty Banner - [Available]

#1- Facebook/Twitter Icons are interchangeable for different websites or a catchphrase.
bMqd9HH.png

#2 - Facebook/Twitter Icons are interchangeable for different websites or a catchphrase.
tXah1UA.png

Coming Soon! - Tech Theme, Vlogging Theme, Battlefield Themes, Halo Themes, Titanfall Themes!

Got a suggestion?! Then leave it down below and I'll get to you

-------------------------------------------

Payments must be made via PayPal before final image is sent! All text is customizable, you can get a .PSD file at request as well. All sales are final, there will be no refunds if you're unhappy afterwards.

-------------------------------------------

Want a completely customized banner, or just a whole re-brand? Check out my design store!
http://www.yttalk.com/threads/mustys-megastore.126222/

Yeah man, I'm still taking orders. Just hit me up whenever you're ready to order. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1401781726,1401703993][/DOUBLEPOST][BUMP]

@Musty - As per the rules, please stop bumping and creating multiple threads every time you create a graphic. I've merged this. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back