• Yes, Loved it! :D

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No, I hated it! D:

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Untitled_1.jpg

G'day, my name is Musty! Welcome to my design store!

If you'd like to negotiate a custom package/deal, then contact me privately.

is16eVk.png

~ YouTube ~

One Channel Banner - $10
Avatar Image (Inc. Custom Logo) - $5
Endslate - $7
Custom Overlays - $2 each.
Thumbnails - $3 each
Customizable Templates (Banners, Thumbnails etc) - $10 - $50

~ Social Media ~

Facebook Timeline Cover - $7
Twitter Header - $7
Promotional Images - [Negotiable]

~ Packages & Deals ~

YouTube Start-up Package - $15

Custom Logo, Banner, Avatar, Endslate and Custom Thumbnail Template

Social Media Package - $15

Timeline Cover, Twitter Header, Custom Logo & Profile Images

YouTube & Social Media Package - $25 [Save $5]

Both the YouTube Start-up & Social Media Package bundled together.

Mega Package (Complete Re-brand) - $70 [Total $90 Value]
YouTube & Social Media Packages, Wallpaper, Custom Logo, T-Shirt Designs, Thumbnail & Banner Templates + 75% discount on future orders!

6ZOLAqY.png

Low_Bunkey_Banner.png

You_Tube_Channel_Banner_2014.png

96Xww7u.png

----------------------
Payment Information

All payments must be made via PayPal prior to the final image/s being sent to you. A 50% down payment may be required for larger orders (that'll take more then a day to complete) to secure your order. If this is a problem, other arrangements can be made, such as signing an "Early Release" contract, where you must provide a legitimate PayPal email, and if payment isn't made within 5 days of final images being sent I will make a "Payment Request" with PayPal, if payment still isn't recieved, I will escalate it to a Claim and the matter will be investigated by PayPal staff. Further details will be explained when orders are made.

----------------------

I also accept Donations, all money goes towards keeping my site running and purchasing better Graphics Packs & Resources to further improve my design capabilities.

Donors receive a special high quality badge and a 75% discount on all future orders.

----------------------

General Information & Contact Methods

Some orders may take up to 2 weeks to complete, although normally they'll be completed within 1-3 working days (Monday-Friday). I'll send previews/screenshots throughout the design process to update you on your orders progress, and to make sure that all details are up to your expectations. Final images will be sent through Email in a .RAR file. Within this file, there will be folders containing your designs, a "Thank You" note written by myself, and a 'Code' to receive a 15% discount on future orders. I'll also be incorporating a "Refferal Link" process, so if a friend of yours orders a design (and mentions you) then you'll receive an extra 50% discount (A total of 75%) on your next order.

If you'd like to contact me regarding order info/status, general enquiries or just to have a chat. Here are my details.

Portfolio: Message me for a link
Twitter: @Headsocks
Facebook: /MustyBNE
Email: zackery.wellman97@hotmail.com

Last edited:
Love your new logo man :D
Cheers mate! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1401830163,1401795010][/DOUBLEPOST]Just finished work on a huge order for SurrealBeliefs! This looks awesome, can't wait to show you guys! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1401861273][/DOUBLEPOST]Hope you guys like this new thread, I feel it's way more organized then the old one. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1401867412][/DOUBLEPOST]Just made a conceptual logo using a fake company name "Handsup Entertainment" - Thinking I might try to do a whole branding portfolio using this name.
960x960.jpeg

Here's a preview of a banner I'm currently working on for "LowBunkey" - I think it looks awesome! If you can't tell, he wanted a Clash of Clans theme. ;)

TmGhRkV.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1402037385,1402035146][/DOUBLEPOST]Do you guys want weekly specials, or like "Monthly Mega Deals" ??[DOUBLEPOST=1402040063][/DOUBLEPOST]Pretty proud of my latest work! Check it out - Officially added to the portfolio on my website!
Low_Bunkey_Banner.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1402049586][/DOUBLEPOST]If you'd like a link to my portfolio, please PM me or add me on Skype and I'll send you a link. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1402091853][/DOUBLEPOST]Going away for 3 days! If you'd like to place an order or request an update, please be patient as it'll all be available when I return!

Love you guys!

- Musty

I'm back and orders are open again![DOUBLEPOST=1402304196,1402299364][/DOUBLEPOST]Quick preview of some new branding work I've been doing for SurrealBeliefs (54k) :) Pretty happy with all of it, will post more when the whole project is done.
vcGqwIb.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1402385068][/DOUBLEPOST]Got another massive order through! You guys might love this one :3

Got some awesome work down for WheresMyChallenge! Comin' up great now c:[DOUBLEPOST=1402655443,1402652292][/DOUBLEPOST]Here's a sneak preview of my work for WheresMyGaming (WheresMyChallenge's Second Channel ) - Thinkin' it's coming across nice :)
c5b6948add90af9da6ddc9597b17794e.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1402718653][/DOUBLEPOST]Doing some branding work for my personal project, "Royal Flush"!
06d7c19208869fdd5bc9256fe9d812ba.png

Make sure you pay the second half after you have all the designs. I'm still waiting for a few things and my skype/messages are getting ignored!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back