Music Musicians needed

Xexor

I am working on creating some music videos . . . some serious and some parodies / comedy. I write and arrange music, but I don't play all of the instruments a song may have. I am looking for other YouTubers who either play instruments I don't or who play them better. The plan is:
  1. I would send the sheet music for the instrument I need.
  2. You would record that instrument (in decent quality, removing mic noise, etc., even with something like Audacity is probably fine) and then send that back to me.
  3. I would mix the parts together into a single soundtrack
  4. I would shoot / record the video to the completed soundtrack.
  5. I would upload the finished video, including your name in the credits of the video with a link to your channel in the description, an annotation, and a card.
Offhand, the following instruments come to mind as some I need.
  • electric guitar
  • acoustic guitar
  • electric bass
  • drum set
  • piano
  • synthesizer
  • cello
  • violin
There will be others as time goes on, but these are important for the initial two projects I will be doing. If interested, please PM me through YTTalk and we'll talk more.

Twitchy and Certain, PM me through my YT channel (go to the About tab near the top of my channel), and let's talk more. :)

Excellent, Scotty. The bass will work perfectly. :) PM me via YouTube and I'll get you my info and the sheet music.

I am working on creating some music videos . . . some serious and some parodies / comedy. I write and arrange music, but I don't play all of the instruments a song may have. I am looking for other YouTubers who either play instruments I don't or who play them better. The plan is:
  1. I would send the sheet music for the instrument I need.
  2. You would record that instrument (in decent quality, removing mic noise, etc., even with something like Audacity is probably fine) and then send that back to me.
  3. I would mix the parts together into a single soundtrack
  4. I would shoot / record the video to the completed soundtrack.
  5. I would upload the finished video, including your name in the credits of the video with a link to your channel in the description, an annotation, and a card.
Offhand, the following instruments come to mind as some I need.
  • electric guitar
  • acoustic guitar
  • electric bass
  • drum set
  • piano
  • synthesizer
  • cello
  • violin
There will be others as time goes on, but these are important for the initial two projects I will be doing. If interested, please PM me through YTTalk and we'll talk more.
I play cello!
I've got a good mic and I'm really into production so you will not have noise!

Back