Music Music needed for our series

SexyPandasGaming

I've Got It
okay so you clicked this for a reason :)
we have been working on a series called the mist but i have no skill in making music but i need it to be royalty free and i cant find any good sad songs out there if you would like to help comment bellow
songs would be like
strings, piano, violin
anything that sounds sad more of a The Last Of Us feeling to the music :)

I'm a music producer and I'm very good at producing big symphony like music. The only thing I ask is that if you do chose me use my channel info and credit me in your description for the video's using the track. -XOXO EV3Gurl

I'm a music producer and I'm very good at producing big symphony like music. The only thing I ask is that if you do chose me use my channel info and credit me in your description for the video's using the track. -XOXO EV3Gurl
Yes you will get full credit you can add me on skype for more details :)

I have uploaded some sad pieces on youtube, for instance "Post War" (Instrumental version with cello). If you find anything you'd like to use in your series, you have my permission as long as you credit me in the description (with a link to my channel/video).

Good luck with the series!

I have uploaded some sad pieces on youtube, for instance "Post War" (Instrumental version with cello). If you find anything you'd like to use in your series, you have my permission as long as you credit me in the description (with a link to my channel/video).

Alright
Thank you i will check you out :)

I also make music. My songs are quite ambient and chills. I recently made one for my performing arts. My soundcloud it on my channel or got to soundcloud(dot)com/mural-1

yes your songs are amazing can you send them to me through skype
my skype is the same as my yt name :p

yes your songs are amazing can you send them to me through skype
my skype is the same as my yt name :p
Thank you very much! You can download most of my pieces through links in the descriptions of the videos. If it isn't available for download (most of them are though), send me a message and I'll send the file to your email or something similar. :)

Thank you very much! You can download most of my pieces through links in the descriptions of the videos. If it isn't available for download (most of them are though), send me a message and I'll send the file to your email or something similar. :)
Okay thank you i forgot to check the description haha i will leave a link to your channel when i upload it thanks :)[DOUBLEPOST=1383356213,1383349453][/DOUBLEPOST]
I also make music. My songs are quite ambient and chills. I recently made one for my performing arts. My soundcloud it on my channel or got to soundcloud(dot)com/mural-1
your songs are awesome is it okay if i use them not just on my project but as bacround music in my videos too i will leave a link to your stuff in the description??

Okay thank you i forgot to check the description haha i will leave a link to your channel when i upload it thanks :)[DOUBLEPOST=1383356213,1383349453][/DOUBLEPOST]
your songs are awesome is it okay if i use them not just on my project but as bacround music in my videos too i will leave a link to your stuff in the description??
Hell fudging yeh bro go ahead

In the desc could u put

Fb page - search up mural or it's on my sc
My sc
And my YouTube (this one) Wafrojoe

Need help getting the files or can you get then from soundcloud?

Thanks

Back