Request Music for My Timelapse Videos

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
I haven't been in this forum for a while, but now I actually have something I need to find again. I'm trying to find royalty free music to use in my videos besides the ones offered by Fullscreen because I may be joining a different network once my FS contract is up. I'm trying to find non-FS music so I don't have to edit way too many videos when I switch over.

So basically, if you have your own music you'd like featured in videos (credit will be given) both on Youtube and other video sites, let me know and send a link on how to download. If I like the songs I will put them in my videos. I will put whatever links or credit you would like in the details of the video.

If you go to incompetech.com he has royalty free music, he also has a crediting tool, so all you have to do is put that in your video's description. and you will not get a copyright notice =D

I have music over at soundcloud.com/scotty-gunning that you are more than welcome to use if you like, all I require is credit and a link to my youtube channel and soundcloud

Back