Music Music Collab

Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerGonelli

I'm looking for people to collaborate with on music, I have a music channel where I post covers and originals, I have about 8 subscribers, I'm looking for people that can help me grow, let me know if you guys are interested!

Last edited:
Your channel link isn't working right now......you can fix it by watching this :)

Thanks I fixed the link! SneakyCobra message me and give me some more information? Still looking for collaborators I'm more of an indie punk kind of guy, while I do love classical, jazz, pop, and pretty much anything else, yeah! Haha

I got some lyrics if you wouldnt mine I can pm them to you and you can look over them.

Would be happy to do something with you buddy!
Not sure what or how we could work it - but I'd be up for working something out! aha!

Inbox me and we'll talk!

I'm unable to message because my account is still new and I guess I haven't unlocked that feature? But I'd actually really like to collaborate with you Tom, I don't know what song we'd do yet, but the basic way it would work, is you'd record your parts, I'd record my parts, one of us would mix the audio together , and we'd have filmed it as well and we'd edit the video parts together. And the way I pictured it was sort of just a multi-screen of a bunch of different things going on since it's a long distance collaboration. Do you want my email, skype, or you could even message me via youtube, but I guess I can't inbox over yttalks :/ so however you wanna do it man!

Hi Tyler, i can't start a conversation because my account is still new. I'm looking for other musicians to do a collab and came accross this thread. I do covers and was wondering if you are still up for a collab?I'm more active on Soundcloud: DianneJLDMusic. Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back