Music Multi Instrumentalist Seeking Collabs

Hodgexx

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey, I'm gonna try and keep this super short and sweet, if you are interested or just want more information feel free to pm me. I'm a musician looking to try my hand at YouTube collaborations to network and grow my channel. As of now I've mainly posted live videos of myself playing but its not getting the traffic I had hoped for. I'm hoping by doing higher quality videos so ill get more views and subs. I'm looking for people to do covers of popular songs with. I play Guitar, Bass, Beatbox, Piano, and Vocal. I'm mainly looking for someone who uses ProTools for recording to keep the file sharing simple and easy. Also I'm guessing if you're on YouTube you can film yourself playing your instrument. If you're interested send me some song ideas and a link to your channel so I can check you out and I would encourage you to do the same. just fyi I'm open to almost any style of music, sometimes its nice to work out of out comfort zone XD. anyway thanks and I look forward to hearing from you. -XAK