Multi Games or One Game?

Abdulla Alishaq

I've Got It
Hi in my youtube channel I do different kind of games, but my niche is "Mobile Games", so different kind of Mobile Games, I do Like, Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, Plants vs Zombies 2, King of Thieves, Agario, and more Random Games. My Question is, Is it better to do different kind of games in the channel, or just focusing on one game until a specific growth number? Reasons Please

You want to do a variety. If you only do 1 then when that game is washed up so are you. Second if you get bored of that game your audience probably isn't and will get upset if you try and switch.

the best answer I can give is "it depends."

niche gaming channels tend to bring in a fanbase much faster.

The cap on subscriber base is usually much higher for variety channels, but growth is incredibly slow compared to niche channels.

I try to switch it up and do different styles each week. One week I will do a couple sniping montages, another week I might do some commentary.

You have to do what you enjoy first. I tend to over play a game and need a break for a bit.

I have noticed mobile games get views quicker it seems if it's popular. There arnt as many people who know how to screen capture their iPhone as opposed to an Xbox or pc.

I focus on various games, I stick to one game which I do a lets play of and I do some extra random games.

I stick to one, and will continue to do so for the time being. My view is that it's best to be considered one of the finer players of one particular game due to attention to detail, than be an average player of many.

If you can be an excellent player of many, then go for it, but the 'Jack of all trades, Master of none' idiom is often true.

I've spread out onto other games this year, but all within a theme, following my own interest and also didn't want to be stuck to one thing

Back