Moving away from Phones

JRuncie

YTtalk Mad
Laura and I started Vlogging regularly almost 3 weeks ago. At the time our thought was to use what we had. In this case, two I Phones. Fast forward to today, and we've quickly realized the phones just are not going to cut it.

I've gone through multiple websites and channels. There does not seem to be a consensus on point and shoot vlogging cameras. Sooo we're turning to YTtalk. What are everyone's thoughts on something that won't break the bank (sub 500), has a flip screen, and has good audio/picture quality? Over time we'll add to the collection, but mobility is key at the moment.

Laura and I started Vlogging regularly almost 3 weeks ago. At the time our thought was to use what we had. In this case, two I Phones. Fast forward to today, and we've quickly realized the phones just are not going to cut it.

I've gone through multiple websites and channels. There does not seem to be a consensus on point and shoot vlogging cameras. Sooo we're turning to YTtalk. What are everyone's thoughts on something that won't break the bank (sub 500), has a flip screen, and has good audio/picture quality? Over time we'll add to the collection, but mobility is key at the moment.
There is alot of cheap cameras what under 150$ you could buy.

It seems like you guys need a camera that is versatile above all else. Something that works in any given situation. I would say that the Panasonic Lumix G7 is your pick. It's a very popular camera among YouTubers for it portability, quality and versatility.

It seems like you guys need a camera that is versatile above all else. Something that works in any given situation. I would say that the Panasonic Lumix G7 is your pick. It's a very popular camera among YouTubers for it portability, quality and versatility.

Awesome thanks!

Back