Moving Avatar?

SimplyRodney

I never knew I could change this. What the heck.
So I was watching a video and was reading the comments and I noticed something moving off to the side. I looked and someones avatar picture thing was moving!?

Is it a new feature!? It was kinda weird, but kinda cool.

So I was watching a video and was reading the comments and I noticed something moving off to the side. I looked and someones avatar picture thing was moving!?

Is it a new feature!? It was kinda weird, but kinda cool.
It's a animated gif, they are no longer allowed.

It used to be allowed a long time ago, but there are ways to still hack a gif in there. G+ recently started allowing gifs as well, so my first guess would be that that was a YT account connected to a G+ account that uses an animated gif...

Years ago, YEARS son.

LOL. Well, aren't I behind.......[DOUBLEPOST=1373580520,1373580491][/DOUBLEPOST]
It used to be allowed a long time ago, but there are ways to still hack a gif in there. G+ recently started allowing gifs as well, so my first guess would be that that was a YT account connected to a G+ account that uses an animated gif...

I see. I saw it and thought it was new. Obviously, hahaah. I was so wrong![DOUBLEPOST=1373580546][/DOUBLEPOST]
oh you meant on youtube, I thought you meant on the forum I was like "We've been around YEARS??? Am I 30 now????"

Oh Symph! :p

Back