Vlog Motivational/ Comedic/ Encouraging Pick Me Up Video!

ShaunteSymone

Explore, grow, and be kind.
Hello all!

I'd like to get a HUGE group collaboration project going sometime soon :) The idea is to get as many people as possible, from as many different walks of life and corners of the world as I can to share some short motivational or comedic clips (really, the more the merrier). I'd ideally like to get AT LEAST 15-20 people involved (this also means that this collab won't be much work at all if you're worried about having to do too much). I just want to spread a little positivity. So, please if you're even the slight bit interested let me know! I'd love to have anyone and everyone on board :D (if you feel comfortable, leave your email so I can get a rough list of people who are interested). Thanks in advance and all the best to you all!

What did you have in mind exactly? Like, looking into the camera and saying "You can do it!" or would it be more in depth than that? I'm all for this, I just like to know what I'm getting into lol

What did you have in mind exactly? Like, looking into the camera and saying "You can do it!" or would it be more in depth than that? I'm all for this, I just like to know what I'm getting into lol
absolutely whatever you want it to be! I'd prefer something more unique than "you can do it!" but I'm all up for a few classic phrases here and there. You don't have to go too in depth! I'm thinking short and sweet for this one. maybe 1-3 clips for each person with a total of 15-30 seconds for each person. Hopefully that gives you an idea of what to expect :) I don't want this collab to be something anyone has to stress about, but I do want people to put thought into the things they're saying . If you only have one clip to offer that's perfectly okay, but I also don't want 10 people sending me a clip of them saying "it gets better." haha. Like I plan to have one of my clips as something along the lines of "there's so much more out there waiting for you that you can't see from where you are right now." just hopefully more eloquently :p So, stuff like that! or tips/advice (i.e. "go out and create the life you've dreamed of"). or on the other hand, funny things. A joke or one-liner that may make someone feel better. I'm all for those too :) I hope this helped and wasn't just me rambling haha.

absolutely whatever you want it to be! I'd prefer something more unique than "you can do it!" but I'm all up for a few classic phrases here and there. You don't have to go too in depth! I'm thinking short and sweet for this one. maybe 1-3 clips for each person with a total of 15-30 seconds for each person. Hopefully that gives you an idea of what to expect :) I don't want this collab to be something anyone has to stress about, but I do want people to put thought into the things they're saying . If you only have one clip to offer that's perfectly okay, but I also don't want 10 people sending me a clip of them saying "it gets better." haha. Like I plan to have one of my clips as something along the lines of "there's so much more out there waiting for you that you can't see from where you are right now." just hopefully more eloquently :p So, stuff like that! or tips/advice (i.e. "go out and create the life you've dreamed of"). or on the other hand, funny things. A joke or one-liner that may make someone feel better. I'm all for those too :) I hope this helped and wasn't just me rambling haha.

That really helps, I'm down to do something like this. I'm gone for all of August for military training but I can get you 1-3 clips before I leave if you like. Do you want audio and video stuff all seperate and totally raw so you can edit it, or would you prefer something more pre-made? If you wanna move to email mine is gdumke99@gmail.com

That really helps, I'm down to do something like this. I'm gone for all of August for military training but I can get you 1-3 clips before I leave if you like. Do you want audio and video stuff all seperate and totally raw so you can edit it, or would you prefer something more pre-made? If you wanna move to email mine is gdumke99@gmail.com
I've emailed you! Please respond there if you've received it so I know :)

Back