MOTIVATION!!! (From OFF to ON)

MrDanINSANE

Liking YTtalk
Hey Everybody,
This time I want to share some tips related to something that most of us (YouTubers) need to deal with almost every day, Let's begin:

We all need some kind of "power" to keep and create our content or keep working in order to complete what we've started.
That power's code name is: MOTIVATION !

But what if our motivation suddenly turned off... how can we bring it back?
Without motivation we can't really create much, and if we'll insist it won't really work either for us or for our viewers...

Here a few Tips & Tricks how to handle with the situation:

1. If you're not motivated, DON'T fight with it.. Try to focus on other things for a while, Sooner or later it will be back! and when it will... YOU'LL FEEL IT!

2. In order to get back your motivation, Go find it in FUN ways, in ways that you enjoy!
If you like me for example create cartoons: Go watch some cartoons, If you're creating Vlogs: Go watch some Vlogs, Making Comedy Skits? Go watch some!!!

3. Remember: Motivation is like a fuel to your soul ! you must feed it from time to time, if you'll respect this rule and understand how it works, it will stay longer and you'll be able to bring it back faster when it's gone.

4. Sometimes your motivation may gone for a Longer time than you're expected, DON'T WORRY! Let it be! remember Tip #2 and use it, don't fight with it.

5. In order to KEEP your motivation, Don't work too hard! whenever you're feeling that you're getting tired while creating your content (filming, editing, anything else you do..) Stop everything you do and GO TO SLEEP!

6. No Ideas? absolute Blackout? Again: Tip #2 is great BUT if it's not working in some cases...
GO HAVE FUN on real life, talk with people who makes you laugh, positive people, forget about your content for a while, and then get back to it after a good time with people who makes you feel good, PEOPLE we like and respect are also a great motivation!

7. Motivate others! YES! the world goes round, Today you'll motivate a friend and Tomorrow he or she will motivate YOU. I'm not necessary talk about YouTube content... it's a good tip for life :)

8. Remember: Ideas brings Motivation! (and the opposite)
Whenever you'll get hit by a new idea! it will always come with some motivation in it. USE IT !

9.Try to think WHERE or WHEN you're motivated most, and USE IT!
Some people get their ideas and motivations on the shower, while driving, on a walk with the dog, while watching TV or YouTube, from Dreams! (in my case also from Nightmares... LOL) Any source will be good as long as it's motivates you!

10. Got a fresh Idea? Don't be lazy! Take a note and write it down!
Use your favorite application on your iPad / Computer or just use an old fashion "Post-It" and put it on your computer screen!

11. Let your NEW SUBSCRIBERS motivate you!
Go to your channel's SETTINGS > EMAIL > Check: Someone subscribes to my channel
Whenever you'll get a new subscriber and email with his/her user name will appear on your email! (real time).

12. Let the NUMBERS of Analytics motivate and encourage you! Use the new UNIVERSAL ANALYTICS with the Real-Time feature whenever you upload a new video!
If you don't know what is it all about, check out my thread:
" IMPROVE YOUR YouTube Channel NOW!!! " - I explain everything there :)

I hope that this thread will motivate you guys,
NOW GO CREATE SOMETHING AWESOME!!! (I'm screaming at you.. because I care) :thumbsup2:

* Sorry about my bad English.

Hey Everybody,
This time I want to share some tips related to something that most of us (YouTubers) need to deal with almost every day, Let's begin:

We all need some kind of "power" to keep and create our content or keep working in order to complete what we've started.
That power's code name is: MOTIVATION !

But what if our motivation suddenly turned off... how can we bring it back?
Without motivation we can't really create much, and if we'll insist it won't really work either for us or for our viewers...

Here a few Tips & Tricks how to handle with the situation:

1. If you're not motivated, DON'T fight with it.. Try to focus on other things for a while, Sooner or later it will be back! and when it will... YOU'LL FEEL IT!

2. In order to get back your motivation, Go find it in FUN ways, in ways that you enjoy!
If you like me for example create cartoons: Go watch some cartoons, If you're creating Vlogs: Go watch some Vlogs, Making Comedy Skits? Go watch some!!!

3. Remember: Motivation is like a fuel to your soul ! you must feed it from time to time, if you'll respect this rule and understand how it works, it will stay longer and you'll be able to bring it back faster when it's gone.

4. Sometimes your motivation may gone for a Longer time than you're expected, DON'T WORRY! Let it be! remember Tip #2 and use it, don't fight with it.

5. In order to KEEP your motivation, Don't work too hard! whenever you're feeling that you're getting tired while creating your content (filming, editing, anything else you do..) Stop everything you do and GO TO SLEEP!

6. No Ideas? absolute Blackout? Again: Tip #2 is great BUT if it's not working in some cases...
GO HAVE FUN on real life, talk with people who makes you laugh, positive people, forget about your content for a while, and then get back to it after a good time with people who makes you feel good, PEOPLE we like and respect are also a great motivation!

7. Motivate others! YES! the world goes round, Today you'll motivate a friend and Tomorrow he or she will motivate YOU. I'm not necessary talk about YouTube content... it's a good tip for life :)

8. Remember: Ideas brings Motivation! (and the opposite)
Whenever you'll get hit by a new idea! it will always come with some motivation in it. USE IT !

9.Try to think WHERE or WHEN you're motivated most, and USE IT!
Some people get their ideas and motivations on the shower, while driving, on a walk with the dog, while watching TV or YouTube, from Dreams! (in my case also from Nightmares... LOL) Any source will be good as long as it's motivates you!

10. Got a fresh Idea? Don't be lazy! Take a note right away!
Use your favorite application on your iPad / Computer or just use an old fashion "Post-It" and put it on your computer screen!

I hope that this thread will motivate you guys,
NOW GO CREATE SOMETHING AWESOME!!! (I'm screaming at you.. because I care) :thumbsup2:

* Sorry about my bad English.
Wow, that's a really great post! Your English isn't bad at all, btw! I hope that you can be more active on the forums as I feel that you're a genuine member, so it'd b great if we could see you around more often! :)

Thank you so much everybody, You guys are very kind! :smug:
Please feel free to share your own motivation tips on this thread, or tell everybody what is your favorite Tip from the list just like Andrea did (related to Tip #9) which is a great BTW![DOUBLEPOST=1365612846,1365612571][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow, that's a really great post! Your English isn't bad at all, btw! I hope that you can be more active on the forums as I feel that you're a genuine member, so it'd b great if we could see you around more often! :)

Thank you so much Reina, you're awesome!:redface:
I'm doing my best from my personal experience on YouTube and at all, I will be happy to keep doing this whenever I can.

These are some really great tips! I already use most of these, but it was still nice to see that other people use the same tips I would use for motivation, nice job!

Back