Monetization question...

You need to have 70euro i think before they pay you out
and i thought the did it on your bank account

If I do get any sort of payment, I'd like it in Canadian money, which is my currency. Is there a way to contact them if they do end up using my videos for ads?

If I do get any sort of payment, I'd like it in Canadian money, which is my currency. Is there a way to contact them if they do end up using my videos for ads?
You either monetize your videos or not. And if you set your Country to Canada they will pay you in CAD.

I see. :) I'd still like to know if I can contact them, and if they monetize my videos-- any idea how much I could get?
Not really, Google provides Help articles that cover every feature and setting on YouTube :p They favour over that then direct support. How much you earn depends on the amount of views and CPM

So, it seems I got approved, even though quite a few of my best videos didn't. :p

I clicked on one of the videos that are monetized, and an ad popped up. So, I guess all I have to do now is fill in the application for Adsense? :)

Hi there, I got a question too about monetization.

I was with Zoom In TV Games (partner) and I have just cancel my partnership because I would join another one (Full Screen)

But now, there are still ads on my videos and I can't manage monetizable option on my videos (No button, nothing)

What I have to do ?

Back