"Monetization on this account has been disabled...blah blah" should i create a new channel?

I did have it enabled on my JingIeBeIls channel when I joined.

I think I didn't have it enabled on appolinaireVD but I used the same account that I used for JingIeBeIls.

Monetization is probably not a must to join a network since they will send you an invite and automatically enable it on your channel.

You can't join a network with monetization diabled.
Iricom will accept you (not this channel) and not really take notice if you upload copyright but going by their contract they place full responsibility on you (and even seek damages of their own) in the case of legal action.

I recommend uploading your own content and stop stealing it from others :)

Last edited:
To expand on what Shane said, monetization being disabled is a YouTube punishment. Networks must operate by YouTube rules and so any sanctions applied by YouTube will apply to the networks rendering them unable (and unwilling) to partner you. Why partner a channel that can't make money.

You can't join a network with monetization diabled.
Iricom will accept you (not this channel) and not really take notice if you upload copyright but going by their contract they place full responsibility on you (and even seek damages of their own) in the case of legal action.

I recommend uploading your own content and stop stealing it from others :)
hmmm ye, tell that to the football compilation makers earning thousands of pounds every year:up2:

Back